Above is the
full sequence of the entire life cycle of an Earth.
Following are some of the questions raised
by, and areas to be addressed, in my hypothesis so far;
1. The cause of the second expansion.
2. The cause of contraction.
3. What's going on in the interior, which
relates to convection.
4. Where the atmosphere and oceans come from
and where they disappear to.
6. The cause of the orbit change.
7. Where the object that impacts the single
rock shield comes from.
9. Where do the rock shells come from in
the first place, to begin their outward trajectory from a close
10. The proposed 'unknown factor' which distorts
radioactive measuring of time.
This site is an ongoing work in progress.
These subjects and other topics will be addressed in future drafts.
ALAN LAMBERT © 2003 - 2010
This site is a Metal Dragon project;